There are 36 high-quality holiday cottages that sleep 4-8 people; the cottages have a fully-equipped kitchen, sauna and most of them also have a dishwasher and a washing machine.
- Cottage accommodation.
- A cosy café, summer terrace and a gift shop.
- Fishing licences, hiking maps and maps of the local waterways on sale here.
- We offer a range of activities for tourists around the year.
- The Peltokangas Sports Park with its 50-km cross-country skiing route network, a sledding and beginners' ski slope is located nearby. We also offer equipment hire. The recreational tracks offer excellent jogging opportunities when there is no snow.
- Hannunkivi also offers an opportunity to experience Finnish open-air theatre in the summertime.
- Every Sunday at 12.15 am, we welcome our new guests in an event organised at the reception.
- Tourist info point.
We have a lawn, which is well suited to various garden games, a children’s playground, barbeque shelter and a cosy smoke sauna. The rowing and peddle boats are available for our guests to use. The nearest food shop is only 600 metres. The distance to the services in Kivijärvi’s centre is 2.5 km and to Salamajärvi National Park 23 km.
Various events are organised around the year. You will find more information on our website and Facebook page.
Follow us on facebook.